Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Orange Filter Sky

Oh spring break, how wonderful your sense of time is!

I don't think I could've made it through another week of school. (OK, school I could do; the living situation/dorm room/sharing my personal space with another person situation? Not so much.) Don't get me wrong, I think my roommate's nice (albeit a very judgemental, warm-blooded nice person). We have fun when we both loosen up a bit and she gets her nose out of a book and I get mine out of facebook. (Don't judge me, my priorities are just fine.)

However, I'm missing people something AWFUL right now. I miss having long conversations about everything. It's surprising how much I actually talked about stuff that meant something in high school. At graduation I probably would have said that the bulk of my meaningful conversation was with my dad, who generally is the bulk of my conversation PERIOD (I love the man almost as much as he loves the sound of his own voice. And I love my dad a whole helluva lot.) But as it turns out it was mostly with friends.

GAH; I'm just ready to get this semester over with and move into a room of my own and finally be truly happy again. I miss people and I miss privacy and I miss a bathroom that isn't shared with anywhere between 20 to 30 girls.

Ugh. I feel like I've been looking at nothing but words for the past hour. (Oh wait... I have!) I don't think I can comprehend anything else but TV for the next at least half an hour. Then back to the boys' blog. I won't lie - I'm really excited to read this and put in my two cents. Although I usually can't write on a debate as eloquently as I can speak about it, which is odd considering when you write you can use the internet to your advantage by looking things up. I guess I just prefer seeing people's reactions to what I say?

And so I leave you possibly confused, me utterly sick of looking at this font, and possibly leaving to go get something cheap to eat. If I feel willing enough to spend the money. (I've found that stingy-ness is the best diet. You won't eat a lot if you aren't willing to pay for a lot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment