Saturday, March 28, 2009

Not... the best... but not the worst?

I don't know. At this point I could claim this day to go both ways.

Good Stuff:
  • Lowes! I love me some hardware store shopping. Possibly too much.
  • The house. It is mine. Not technically. But it's a definite yes for living here next year.
  • Spaghetti dinner! Twas quite delicious.
  • Alumni Jazz Band! It should happen!
  • The troupe that went to ITS this year won! They're moving on to the nationals! Go Kim and Andrew!!!
Bad Stuff:
  • I miss everything like a BITCH right now. Seeing everybody at the dinner tonight, and then looking at pictures from this year's ITS fest. Bad.
  • I miss jazz as well. I don't play it enough anymore.
  • I scratched open Dad's old wound by bringing up plans for next year. He's just not happy now that the house is completely skipping him and coming to me, basically.
  • Talking to Becky and just more affirmation that I have no friends at UNCG while the Wake kids have soooo many friends. Especially each other. I would give anything to have my friends back.
  • While I was in the car I thought how easy it would be to just run the car into a tree. Suicidal thoughts. WTF. That really scared me.
I'm really exausted. And the more I think about it the more I realized that it's just not a very good day right now. I should probably go to bed. And sleep it off.

:/

No comments:

Post a Comment