Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I think I may be a little strange...

My newest dream/goal is to ride trains like a hobo for a summer. I think I may be a tad strange for that... But I think it would be sooo much fun. I would probably have to do it alone... But I think that may be part of the magic for me...

I would bring just a few things:
  • a camera (hopefully by then I would have bought my own...)
  • a super huge memory card for the camera
  • I MAY bring my computer... only to use when I'm downloading pictures (yay flickr!)
  • my phone. I want at least some way to keep in touch with my family.
  • iPod. No music makes me craaaazy. I wouldn't survive without it.
  • I probably wouldn't take more than an extra shirt or two... and probably wouldn't have extra pants.
It's not the most glamorous lifestyle... But it is really attracting me right now...



Oh- and update on the picnic table:
It's a good possibility! My dad seemed interested in the fact that I wanted to do it... So it's probably going to happen! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment