IT IS COMING!!!!
I'm an agnostic (leaning atheist) I'll go ahead and make that very clear; I'm not into Easter for the Jesus thing. I'm into it for the same reasons I'm into Christmas (although Christmas is a whole different level of excitement. Oh BOY do I get excited...) I love the candy, the feeling of the season (yaaaay spring!!!) and the presents. There aren't enumerous presents, but they're there. And they're fun. For example: I got a Beatles poster in 5th grade; a reproduction of the poster used to advertise their show at Shea Stadium.
But this year I would really like to have a party; the theme: an afternoon tea. On Good Friday. At this stage in the planning I'm just doing a preliminary "do you think you can come?" count. So far I've asked 2 people... and both said yes for now. So I'm going further and actually starting to plan some things out. Should be fun!
But what I'm thinking right now:
I wanna build a picnic table! :D
I think it would be fun... I'll definitely be writing a blog about that experience (assuming I actually follow through with it) and I'm pretty pumped about it. I'm gonna try to do it this weekend. I found some free plans online, and the tools are pretty standard, so it's just a matter of buying the lumber and hardware!
Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment