"u rite"
Has our grammar online really become SO bad that we can no longer post sentences without completely disregarding proper English?
So many things are wrong with that sentence.
u. That would be "you" (or in this case "You" as it is the beginning of the sentence.) Are is completely disregarded. If it is difficult enough to spell out "you" then why in the world would you take the time to write "are?!" And rite. This one pisses me off about as much as all the rest (see list below) and it isn't even grammar. It's spelling. Is it really so difficult to spell "right." Honestly. That's one of the first crazy things they teach in your kindergarten spelling lesson - IGHT = Ite. Light, fight, bright, RIGHT. Not so hard. But apparently it is.
Further annoyances:
your/you're/ur/(Occasionally I've seen u'r. Way to look stupid while trying to look smart, dumbass.)
there/they're/their
our/are (No, are is not plural possessive. Thank you.)
to/too/two
should of (This phrase is totally incorrect. You fail.)
There are more.
But I'm super tired.
I'm done.
But on a sidenote:
I seriously fucked up my foot today. The bruise is AWFUL and it's swollen a bit. Not so good. And quite painful, too. Booooooooooooooo. :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment