Monday, February 16, 2009

Things I Miss

The title explains it all.

These are in no particular order.
  • Popeye
  • Hamlet
  • the house (ugh. 2 - maybe 3 - weeks away from it is quite daunting at this point)
  • my own room
  • WGHS Jazz Band
  • Nathan Street
  • playing jazz (generally speaking)
  • barbeque (specifically - chopped sandwiches from Country BBQ on Wendover)
  • WGHS Drama
  • all of my friends
  • good sleep
  • the park (with friends; occasionally with camera)
  • the warmer weather we had last week
  • Mrs. Rose's class
  • Coach Gordon's class
  • Stell's class (oh MAN, do I miss that class)
  • Mr. Burns' class
  • Teacher Cadets (not last year, but I miss it)
  • last year in general
I'm really feeling friend-sick right now. And in a few weeks I'll be feeling homesick too.
I miss you guys like WOAH. Not fun. :(

I feel a bit like Grover Cleveland completely unaware of the fact that Godzilla is right behind me poised and ready to attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment