Tuesday, February 3, 2009

materialism. don't judge me.

So, this is all ONLY things I want. Nowhere on this list should you find something I need.
Some of these are dead serious; some of these are possible; some of these are for fun; some of these are dreams; some of these are happening, but not for a while and I just want them to happen sooner.

Things I Want:
  1. A room to myself.
  2. Popeye's (my grandpa's) house.
  3. A purple Honda Fit.
  4. My MacBook to not have cracks in the plastic.
  5. The Apple Store in Greensboro to open so I can easily take care of #4.
  6. General Tao's Chicken
  7. A trip. To anywhere.
  8. This week to end please.
  9. Carte Blanche (don't we all. Well, perhaps not everybody.)
  10. A coloring book.
  11. My crayons (for above coloring book.)
  12. Friday
  13. A 100g iPod Touch. Wouldn't that be just AWESOME?
  14. (More) Friends at UNCG. (In my dorm.)
  15. Boy
  16. To sit outside on a blanket in a really dark place looking at the stars.
  17. With boy.
  18. A kiss by a train.
  19. A kiss in the snow.
  20. A kiss.
  21. A warm body to hold me
  22. In the snow.
  23. Boy. (It deserves repeating.) :]
  24. These pillows: http://www.throwboy.com/icons.php

I'm sure I'll come up with more and keep adding to the list until I've just become a wadded up ball of tissues full of tears, snot, and pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment