Sunday, October 11, 2009

What did I do this weekend?

I know it technically isn't over yet, since I still have Monday and Tuesday off (yay fall break!) But last night was the last time I'll see Nick until Thanksgiving, which seems REALLY far off to me at the moment. Hopefully we'll be going up to visit him sometime between then and now, though. I'd love to go up to the mountains in the fall, it's guaranteed gorgeousness. But we're also taking Eric back today, so it'll be another signifier for closing the weekend. I mean it'll be nice to have a few extra days to wind down, but I'm gonna be fairly down.

I don't know what it was, but this weekend in particular has made me miss Nick more today than any other day. And he hasn't even left to go back to Western yet! Jesus. Emotions and feelings are just too much sometimes. I really wish I could've spent more time with him this weekend, I feel like I didn't get much at all.

Of course it didn't help that we all expected good times and classic skadunking but with Rocky and Chris here it just wasn't the case. It was too crowded, Liz's parents were being jerks and not taking responsibility for taking and picking up Mick from the homecoming dance. That was not conducive at ALL.

I don't know. Last night just didn't go right. And the only things that made me feel better were those few moments that I had with Nick. We didn't even get a head rub in! (Although with that many people there it would've been a little more difficult to organize plus there's the whole über-awkward factor.) But I mean at least we had some times together. It's better than if he were in another state or if he were as scarce as Kelly is this year. (Kelly we miss you!!!)

Well, anyways. What I did this weekend: got sketchy and sexually frustrated.
Damn. I love college.

No comments:

Post a Comment