Thursday, October 29, 2009

i'd rather be anything but ordinary, please

Yes, Avril Lavigne. Get over yourself if you can't accept the fact that I'm a closeted Lavigne-freak. I really could not tell you why, it's just one of those damn things. It's fuckin catchy and some part of me from middle school would just wither and die inside me if I ever cut off this faucet of love.
Sorry for being weird about it. It's a touchy subject.

Anyways. I've determined that the past couple of days life has settled into the natural happiness that it should, and that now is the time to experience life - not try to understand the experience.

I feel like everything is SO right. Everything makes sense the way it is, and I couldn't be happier. Bad things can still happen and I'd be just fine. It'll all move on. I've never felt more comfortable with life. Things could get better - for sure - but they also can't get worse. It's just at a really REALLY good place.

I'm starting to think that none of this makes sense at all. That's what I get for trying to write a blog and listen to music at the same time. Go me. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment