Monday, October 19, 2009

Just a few things and a bit of an update!

Okay, first off - to Mr. Let-me-post-what-I'm-having-for-lunch-on-facebook:
Dude. Nobody gives a damn. Stop.

And to somebody else:
You're online. And I want to talk to you. But I don't know what to say. So I'm just going to be busy again and ignore the problem and pretend like it isn't there.
I miss you so much right now. It's a combination of the weather, the fact that it's around the same time of year, and this music isn't helping all that much either.

And for my update:

I HAVE A JOB!!!! AT THE BEST WORKPLACE EVERRRR!!!!!

I'm working at Bounce U, which means I get paid to throw bouncy parties for little kids, play with them on the inflatables, and keep everybody happy which I'm very good at.
It's seriously the best job ever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment