Thursday, August 6, 2009

Harrumph

I have no clue why I got so angry. And I really hope it didn't show. But she doesn't know that he's NOT the only one with a problem with phones. I COMPLETELY agree with him. And I think others do too.

I constantly complained to you during the school year about my roommate talking on the phone in the room. And you agreed with me. Now you do it. What the fuck.
And it's worse when we get high. It really REALLY bothers me. But I am so completely against confrontation, and so afraid of making other people uncomfortable, and so against being selfish and asking you to get off the phone in a room in which it is completely not an issue to ask someone to take a private call into another room. What the hell is wrong with ME? Why couldn't I have just brought it up.

Why did I get SO angry? You weren't attacking me. But I guess in a way you were. Because in this case I'm not on your side at all.

I'm tired. And I should go to bed.
But I'm probably gonna start crying in a couple of minutes.



It's been a miserable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment