Thursday, August 20, 2009

And so ends and era.

What with just about everybody already gone to go back to school it's time to buckle down and get serious. I saw my music advisor today, and I'm feeling about as positive about my decision to make music my concentration as possible. I think this is exactly what I want to do, and I'm excited to see how everything plays out!

On another note:
It's time for this summer to be over. And although I still have one more weekday left until school starts, I'm ready right now to look back and see just how absolutely amazing this summer has been. (Well... what I can remember of it at least.) :]
I wouldn't want this past summer to have gone any other way (for the most part....) and I can't explain how extremely excited I am about living with Andrew now. It'll be a big difference from living with Liz.

Also, as excited as I am about living with Andrew it has nothing on the excitement for breaks when people come home again. Especially Christmas/winter/semester break. We're already thinking about doing a fire the first time people are home when it's cooler outside, and I suggested perhaps doing a weenie/marshmallow roast the weekend of Thanskgiving. It's really making me feel grown up and college-y. And of course - Christmas. This is going to be a huge deal for me this year. I cannot wait to decorate the house, put the little tree out, and have a big party! (Hmm... Secret Santa anyone?)

Oh man. This was the best summer, and it's only getting better from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment