Thursday, June 11, 2009

just pretend this title is witty.

I'm feeling a little tired tonight. I can't tell you why though.

Pretty much every single night this past week somebody's been over and the party house was really pumpin strong. Tonight's the first night I could go up to the room and just hang out alone for a while. It was soooooo nice. I love Liz, but this is the first time in a good week (if not longer) that I got to just relax and watch a movie (Rushmore) and listen to some music. I also brought the guitar up for a bit.

Unfortunately this has also got me wanting to sing at the top of my lungs. But I don't know what I would sing if I did have something. Times like this make me wish I could write songs. Like... legit singer/songwriter stuff. I am so jealous of people who can just sit down, write a song, and record it. Any time I attempt to write lyrics they sound horrible. I'm never ever proud of any of my stuff. Whatevs. Maybe someday.

I still want to sing though. This may warrant a late-night trip out to Harris Teeter by myself or something. Just some way to get out in the car and drive somewhere alone to get out the singing craving.
Makes me wish I was the only one in the house again. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment