Saturday, July 11, 2009

So, DC was a helluva lot of fun. It was SO nice getting to see Becky again and hang out with her at museums and see the plays. They were AMAZING. I'm still blown away by what such a small company can accomplish. And all people my age, too. They were absolutely fantastic.

Plus it was so nice to spend a couple of days with Andrew, too. There were a few bumps in the trip, but we lived, and there are plenty of stories to tell (and some to NOT tell) and a lot of bonding went on. I'm glad that it was just the two of us, and I can't say how excited I am for him to move in!

Of course now he's going to Jersey for a week while Kelly's off in Seattle and Alaska for 2 weeks, and then I'll be family vacationing when he comes back (although it's a stay-at-home vacation, so I'll still see people and hang out for a while. We'll see what happens, then. I'm still pretty tired, but I'm excited to see how the next couple of weeks go.

No comments:

Post a Comment