Thankfully my dad gave me some money today, and thank god for that. I didn't have a whole lot before that (although I can't really say I have a WHOLE lot now...) and shopping is a good enough excuse for me to get out of the house.
I really should be cleaning, but I'm just not feeling it. I may go to sleep early tonight. That could be good. I went to bed around midnight last night, and I thought that maybe I'd get up at a decent hour today. Nope. 3:20. What is wrong with me?
Oh well. I'm sure things will start getting back on track and better next week. Family vacation! Woo! We aren't going anywhere, it's what we like to call a "staycation" and I am perfectly satisfied with that. We've talked about going hiking, which is always fun. And I really want to go to the Transportation Museum in Spencer (traaaaaiiiinnnnsssss!!!!!!) and I don't think we have much else to do. Should be fun. I'll keep updating. Wahoo.

No comments:
Post a Comment