Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What the hell...

Several things:

You use to tell me that my roomie was a bitch for talking on the phone in the room. That it was hella awkward. What if I didn't want to hear the conversation. Much less only half of it.
So why are you doing it now?
Seriously. I don't want to hear it. I don't think I really even want to hear any of it. I'm tired of drama. I was happy to get to summer to get away from the drama that WAS my roomie.
I just want to listen to my fucking music. What the hell.

And also. You said - almost an hour ago - "brb".
Where the fuck are you?
What the hell.

But maybe it's the internet? It seems to be crapping out on me. What the hell.

And apparently my facebook is currently down for site maintenance. I just want to post that I'm having internet problems and going to bed. What the helllllll.

No comments:

Post a Comment