It probably doesn't help that my ability to notice what's going on around me is completely kaput when I smoke.
Plus I'm an avoider. Usually. There are times when I just say fuck it and go full steam ahead at what I'm getting at. But normally I avoid contact or specificity. So not only do I just avoid situations, I also avoid realizations of exactly what's going on. It's almost like choosing ignorance - if only for the bliss.
So I'll have a bit of a mystery that I'll be remembering pieces of for a while...
Isn't that one of the reasons why I liked being completely clean?
Meh. Fair trade.
In other news:
I only have 14 credit hours this semester, and every. Single. Class. Is either education or music. My schedule is pretty indicative of my career goal at this point. Go me. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment