Here are a few I came up with in math class this afternoon.
Haikus are so fun
and take barely any skill.
Warning: some are weird.
Do you ever just want
a nice hot bowl of soup?
Beavers have flat tails.
Math is not that fun.
But it is necessary
for graduation.
Take just a moment;
look around at the people;
then step back and breathe.
A short story for you!
So we have this big piece of paper up on the wall in the dorm right. Every hall has one, I think. But we're encouraged to go write something. Some people put up proverbs, some have things like "pink is the new black" others are about women (as this is an all-girls dorm) and it's great! I just put mine up. I'm rather fond of it (and I don't care if Wikipedia bursts my bubble. I still love it.)
"When written in Chinese, the word crisis is composed of two characters. One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."
~ John F. Kennedy

No comments:
Post a Comment